Coquine is open for dinner Wednesday through Sunday, from 5PM to 10PM. Reservations can be made via TOCK.
- To redeem a gift certificate, we invite you to book any standard reservation, which require little or no deposit and secure you the option to order a la carte or select one of our set-menu options when you arrive. Gift certificates must be present to be redeemed.
- Brunch reservations are not offered
- We are pleased to accept reservations for parties of all sizes up to six diners
- Large Parties: Reservations are required for parties of five or six, and can only be secured by emailing email@example.com
- In order to best accommodate parties of 5 or 6, we are pleased to offer one of two set-menu dining options; four courses for $60/person or seven courses for $90/person.
- We are not able to accommodate parties larger than six
WALK IN POLICY
- Walk-ins are welcome!
- We hold back bar seats for walk-in diners aged 21 or older, these seats are offered on a first come, first served basis. Entire party must be present to be seated
- Please keep in mind that we often receive late cancellations that could free up a last minute table
- Each day, beginning at 4pm, we're happy to wait-list diners seeking any available tables or bar seats open for the same evening
- Please call 503-384-2483 to be entered on the same day wait list. We'll text you when a spot opens up
- During patio season, we also hold back some additional table space for diners of all ages
- Patio seating is available for dinner service weather permitting
The Fine Print:
Dinner Reservation and Cancellation Policy
We understand that plans change, and unforeseen circumstances occur; please let us know if your dinner plans with us have changed by calling us at 503-384-2483.
We are a small restaurant, committed to providing all of our guests with an exceptional experience. In order to ensure the best experience for each of our guests, please note that reservations will be held for up to 15 minutes, complete parties not arriving within 15 minutes of reservation may forfeit table and be moved to the waitlist for the next available space.
All pre-paid reservation sales and deposits are final and non-refundable, but are fully transferrable. We will, however, be pleased to roll reservations and deposits forward to an available future date with 72 hours notice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.