Upcoming Events and Important Dates
Special Beer Pairing Menu for Oktoberfest - September 27 through October 8
- For dinner services during the weeks of September 25 and October 2 (Wednesday through Sunday, both weeks) we're very pleased to offer an additional set menu option at dinner in celebration of Oktoberfest. This special Oktoberfest menu will feature four courses plus snacks and an extra sweet ending inspired by the season and our love for great beer, with pairings expertly curated by our very own Mariah Pisha.
- Four Courses, snacks, sweet ending and six beers for $86
Special Dinner with Guest Chef Daniel Patterson - Monday, October 16
- On Monday, October 16th, Chef/Owner Katy Millard will welcome her former chef and mentor Daniel Patterson for a very special dinner in celebration of his newest book, coauthored by perfumer Mandy Aftel, "The Art of Flavor: Practices and Principles for Creating Delicious Food." The Art of Flavor is an exciting new book for professional and home cooks alike, filled with recipes, stories and tips from Daniel's and Mandy's years of experience.
- Daniel Patterson is the Oakland-based chef and restaurateur behind Alta Group, which includes Alta in the Bay Area and soon, Los Angeles, Alfred’s Steakhouse in San Francisco and Plum Bar in Oakland. He is also the co-founder of the ground-breaking fast food venture LocoL and continues to oversee his acclaimed Bay Area restaurants Aster and the two Michelin-starred Coi. Patterson was recognized as a Food & Wine Best New Chef in 1997 and received a James Beard Award for Best Chef: West in 2014.
- Tickets to dinner with Daniel and Katy will include a five-course menu inspired by the book, "The Art of Flavor: Practices and Principles for Creating Delicious Food", as well as their time cooking together at Coi.
- Tickets are $200/person and include food, beverage pairing, a copy of the book and gratuity. All ticket sales are final.
- Please note: For this special event, we will not be able to make modifications or substitutions to the menu
- Tickets will go on sale at 4pm, Tuesday, September 26th and can only be purchased by calling Coquine at 503-384-2483